New features / content
- The basic functionality of the base is now working:
- Receiver: Drop off point for resources
- Power Source: Consumes wood to power the base & shield
- Resource Silo: Stores resources, ready to be refined, delivered or fabricated
- Delivery Cannon: Blast resources back to Earth for currency, spend currency on crafting recipes
- Refinery: Turns raw ore into usable refined resources
- Fabricator: Craft refined resources into vehicle blocks and unlock new crafting recipes
Known issues and bugs
- The shield does not repel enemy vehicles yet.
- Checkpoint challenges can load the wrong biome.
- Trees can sometimes spawn in a fallen state.
- At the base, when the refinery has 2 different pinned items in its queue, it will grab 2 resource chunks from the silo, but the output will only be as if one resource chunk went in.
- At the base, when adding an item to the delivery cannon's queue, left clicking on the queue item quickly will return a multiple of the proper amount of money back.
- In the Main Menu, it's possible to rotate the camera.
- The cannon weapon is firing at the same rate as the machine gun and should be a lot slower.
- When taking a vehicle snapshot, the button remains active and it's possible to click it again to create a blank thumbnail image.
- It's possible to double-click onto the base which you're not supposed to be able to at the moment.
- The sapphire crystal cacti are not casting shadows.