TT Official Description
|“||Mining and construction specialists packing the biggest, heaviest power tools. These hard-hat wearing, utility belt men like machines that pack a punch. The bigger the better. They aren't interested in weapons; jack hammers and industrial grade drills are what gets these guys going. It's tool time.||„|
GeoCorp was initially a company that built industrial mining and construction vehicles. When it moved into the off-world mining business it kept playing to its strengths and still offers the biggest, most powerful bits of machinery around - as long as you’re not interested in projectile weapons. Their focus on sheer bulk, capacity and power tools makes them excellent choices for transport and base foundations
GeoCorp's arsenal mainly contain massive blocks. They are usually a uniform 2x2x2, if not larger. Instead of standard ranged weapons, GeoCorp offers tools that could pound rocks to ash, mow down trees and, when given the chance, deal heavy damage to enemy techs that have no way against melee. Their wheels, while slow, produce extreme torque, capable of moving gigantic techs without losing too much speed. Their blocks have lower health density, but this is usually offset by their large health pool and the sheer amount of attachment points offered for other blocks.
Like the GSO, GeoCorp techs are common, and can be a severe nuisance in-game as their heavy blocks can withstand a beating, buying time for their other weapons to pummel the player. Unless fought from air, their threat is not to be underestimated.
- Big Pete (Only appears in Big Yellow)
- Wing-Nut (Only appears in Rock Creek Bridge)
- Almighty Leader (Only appears in Almighty Cube missions)
License 2 - Big Yellow
- Mineral Harvester (series)
- The Almighty Cube
- The GeoCorp emblem resembles a drill with a black-and-yellow hazard tape livery.
- GeoCorp is usually the second corporation one will gain access to - as early as GSO Grade 2.
- Due to programming limitations, there are no GeoCorp machines doing mining work in-game. Almost all GeoCorp enemy techs are combat techs armed with many weapon blocks from other corps to shred the player at range.